Talkeetna Community Council, Inc.
The Regular Monthly Meeting of the Talkeetna Community Council, Inc
Monday, May 6, 2013 at 7:00 pm at the Talkeetna Elementary School
The order of business will be as follows:
1. Call to Order. Establish a quorum.
2. __________ will take the minutes.
3. Approval of agenda.
4. Approval of minutes – April 1, 2013.
5. Treasurer’s Report
6. Out-of-town guest(s).
7. Correspondence (see attached sheet)
8. Announcements (Email the Council Secretary to get your announcements on the agenda, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 733-1032)
9. Persons to be heard.
10. Assembly Update.
11. Committee & Board Reports. To date, these are the committees with reports:
a. Susitna Dam
b. Revenue Sharing
12. Unfinished Business
a. Purple Heart Community
b. AK Railroad Pesticide Spraying
c. Flood Issues
13. New Business
a. S. Beaver Lake Road Personal Use Firewood Area.
b. AK Railroad
c. MSB Notice of land disposals
The Revenue Sharing Application for the next round of funds (FY2012) can be downloaded from "Revenue Sharing App" near the bottom of the sidebar.
Additional members of the Board:
R. G. Denny
The Talkeetna Community Council Inc. can be reached by mail at:
P.O. Box 608
or by email at: tccsecretary[at]yahoo[dot]com
*note: this email is presented in this way to avoid unnecessary automated spam, please enter the address in your email provider with the standard @ and .
This website was created by the Talkeetna Community Council Inc. for the purpose of providing a convenient location for interested persons to find information and documents pertaining to the community of Talkeetna. Please use the left hand sidebar to navigate to the subsequent pages on this site. You may use the subpages listed below for the same purpose.